Need Pest Control in Norwood, PA?
Norwood PA and the ZIP code area of 19074 is an area that Bug Away Pest Control has been serving customers for close to 30 years. Pest Control is something that we do well and take very seriously. We want you to be able to relax in your pest free home. Please feel free to call us at Bug Away Exterminating610-534-2316.
At Bug Away we have certified technicians to take care of any pest that even thinks about entering your home. We take pride in prompt, state of the art service. However, we have been doing this for 30 years, so we know how to remove the pest efficiently as well.
For residential customers: feel good about the fact that we will treat your house like a castle. There won’t be any issues with the local ordinances, because we know the laws and we obey them. We love working in Norwood, PA and surrounding Delaware County areas.
However, we are no less enthusiastic when a business chooses us for their commercial pest control needs. It makes us proud that our reputation of quality work, fair prices, and prompt service has enabled us to do so well within the business community Norwood, PA.
“Don’t Stress, We Will Remove Your Pest”
Norwood, PA. is located in the heart of Delaware County. It is the perfect place for Bug Away to offer you the prompt service that you deserve.
Up Front Pricing
We will give you a price before we do any of the work. At Bug Away, that is the only way to handle your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Some helpful Pest Control Tips
- Keep bird feeders away from the house. The seeds attract rodents.
- Use mulch that has been treated for termites if you can find it. If not, select pine bark mulch. The bark has lignin in it that discourages termites. Keep it at least a foot away from the house walls.
- Remove any old or discarded pieces of wood from under your house, deck, or in any crawl spaces.
- Store your firewood away from the house, not against it.
- Keep shrubs or bushes trimmed and away from the edges of your house. That removes shelter for insects and allows air flow, preventing moisture problems that may attract pests.
- Clean up pet droppings in your yard. They attract flies and other nasty pests.
- Install screens on floor drains, windows, heating and air conditioning vents to keep flying pests from getting into the house.
- Use weather stripping around doors and windows to seal away access.
- Keep food stored in containers that are sealed, particularly sugar. Pet food left in the garage area unsealed also attracts mice or other pests.
- Dry any wet or moist areas around or in the house, i.e., condensate lines from the air conditioner, plumbing in the kitchen or bathrooms, or at the hose faucets around the house.
- Clean up! Neatness removes sites where insects can hide and/or find food.
- Periodically clean the nooks and crannies in the house; around baseboards, in corners, the tops of cabinets, closets, etc. with a cleaner that has a disinfectant or bleach component to it. Caulk cracks or openings where you can.
- Caulk and seal any openings in the walls of the house.
- Check your attic for openings where squirrels, bats, or other pests may find a way in. Trim branches from trees that touch or overhang your house.
- Avoid storing newspapers, paper bags, or boxes for long periods of time. They are food and shelter for many pests.
- Improve ventilation in crawl spaces to reduce moisture
Bug Away has been servicing the Norwood, PA area for over 25 years. We know the local laws and regulations. Let Bug Away help provide you with the best practice in all of your Pest Removal Needs.
Get started today by calling us at Bug Away Exterminating610-534-2316 for a fast, no obligation free quote with no surprise fees or surcharges. We accept all major credit cards for your convenience. Looking forward to hearing from you!